Best Air Conditioning offers maintenance services for residential and commercial equipment. Our preventative maintenance that we offer is on a semiannual, quarterly, bi-monthly, or monthly appointment.
All work performed under an agreement will be done during normal working hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, excluding holidays.
We offer maintenance to residential and commercial equipment.The following tasks will be performed on equipment at the job site:
- Clean and replace filters provided by client.
- Inspect wiring and controls
- Check condenser heat transfer and clean if necessaryv
- Inspect hoses and fittings
- Lubricate and calibration check of control
- Measure evaporator temperature differential
- Measure compressor amperage draw
- Check unit for signs of corrosion
- Test unit in all modes of operations
- Clean drain lines/drain pan
- Piping/electrical/belt inspection
- Check Freon and oil levels (Note: If Freon is needed, there is an additional charge)
Preventative maintenance is very important for your air-conditioning system. We highly recommend using our services for the longevity of your unit.
Contact us today for an estimate on your air-conditioning system maintenance!